Friday, April 18, 2008

The Joe Greco Community Award

I just finished reading Evan Yares' latest blog post about the name change of the award from the Cad Society.

Living so close to Joe, I never got a chance to meet him. Too bad for me. But I think the name change of the award to honor Joe is a great idea. Personally, I am still looking for an industry pundit to write CAD articles as well as Joe, with the same excitement and unbias direction as he did. Too bad I can't plug myself for the job. I'd love to do that.

My congratulations goes out to Evan. He is a fine recipient of the award, especially considering his personal relationship with Joe. Receiving the first award in Joe's honor seems more than fitting.

Articles about the award.
Tenlinks
PR-Inside
Cad Society News
Cad Society Press Release (link broken?)
blog comments powered by Disqus