Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Alibre's Ridiculous Offer

As an Alibre Design beta tester, I have many great enhancements I want to share with you that I just can't because of the NDA. Although name dropping in this article would be fun, I don't want to get readers worked up like Josh did over on Solidsmack with his SW HQ story. Instead, I will tell you something that I'm not under non-disclosure agreement.


I know I said that this blog is going to be more engineering and analysis related while CAD topics are posted on mcadcafe.com, but this news was just too exciting to not share a quick message here. I'll write up a more detailed post on mcadcafe. It was difficult not spilling this news early, but today is the first day of the sale and I can't hold my tongue any longer. I don't know exactly how long it lasts, but you can check it out by going to Alibre's home page and clicking on the announcement banner at the top of the page.

Alibre Design Standard is usually $999. That's a $900 savings.
  • If you were ever thinking about moving to 3D but couldn't afford it;
  • If you were ever thinking about taking Alibre Design for a test run, but didn't have $1000 to spend;
  • If you are contemplating staying ahead of the curve in recession by investing in the growth of your engineering department;
Now is the time to buy! No Stimulus Package can compare to this deal. It really is ridiculous.