Monday, February 21, 2011

Engineers Week 2011

It's that time of year again.  When all the engineers gather around their favorite Irish Pub and drink green beer in honor of their patron saint.  Oh wait, that's not for another few weeks yet.  That's right, IT'S ENGINEERS WEEK!

I am interested in hearing all the ways that YOU are celebrating Engineers Week.  Yours truly was inspired by another social media friend to answer a few Q&A for her regarding engineering.  You can read the start of my interview here (and get a great snapshot of my mug, too).

And my heart goes out to all my soon to be fellow alumni who are enjoying finals week this week instead of partying like an Irishman.  Oh wait, they are because IT'S FINALS WEEK.

Be sure to check out all the eweek events in your area and let us know what's going on your neck of the woods.
blog comments powered by Disqus